Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Penny videos

HOPE.  I've lived on it for 6 months now.   If you are going through this with your dog, there will be ALOT of days when you feel like there is no hope for recovery.   The amazing thing is, just when you are having a few of those days in row, there will be some form of improvement out of nowhere.   While I was searching for hope in the form of YouTube videos, around the 3 1/2 month mark, I found Penny.  The first video of Penny was at 3 months.  She was exactly in the same point in her recovery as Nathan, just starting some steps of spinal walking.  After a bit more looking around, I found a second video of Penny, this one at 9 months.  Low and behold, she was spinal walking like a pro.  She was getting around perfectly.  I thought, well, if she can do it, so can Nathan.   Penny became my poster child of Hope.  Below are the 2 video links for those who have a day (or ten) where they need Hope.

at 3 months:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOsP5REGXhM

at 9 months:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR4L5Wd_00E&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment