Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Mrs. Brown, you've got a lovely daughter...

That's the song Nathan and Frankie will be singing for the next 5 days.  Tomorrow morning, we leave to go out of town for 5 days.  A vet tech, who is also the daughter of Dr. Brown (the vet who did Nathan's water therapy) will be staying at our home caring for Nathan and Frankie.   We've never had anyone stay at our home with the boys because we used to put them in their favorite doggie day care facility.  But, Nathan can't go there now.  

I felt like a crazy neurotic woman making this list of all the things I wanted the tech to know.   I have a full typed page of all kinds of instructions.  I even pre-cut strips of bandages to wrap around his toes that get scraped up when he walks.   I'm sure I've forgotten something.   It will be interesting to get her email updates each day!   Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment