Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Is it Thursday yet?

I am counting the days to Nathan's next acupuncture treatment.  I was a skeptic, but I have to say, I'm convinced that the electro-stimulation acupuncture has alot of merit.   The key is finding someone who is an expert (this vet, as I have previously mentioned, is also an instructor).  Nathan has had 4 treatments, each 1 week apart.  Each time, post-treatment, he had increased endurance and strength.  After our last appointment, the vet wanted to skip a week to see what would happen.   The first week, Nathan maintained his steady improvement.  But, clearly in this last few days, there has been no marked improvement.  We are now 12 days out from the last treatment.   Yes, it could be my imagination, but I really don't think so.   The test will be how Nathan does after this Thursday's treatment. 

Is it Thursday yet?????

No comments:

Post a Comment