Total Pageviews

Monday, December 31, 2012

Special Thanks & Wishes for a Healthy Peaceful New Year

As New Year's Eve approaches tonight, I wanted to take a moment to thank all the amazing people who sent our family such warm messages for Nathan.  It's been overwhelming all the love we received.  I can't say this past week has been easy, but we are doing the best we can.  We are very focused on Frankie and keeping him busy. 

I'm actually looking forward to getting on with the new year and getting a fresh start.  I have no idea what the year will bring, but I have to think the experience we went through with Nathan will lead to some purpose. 

Once again, thank you everyone for all the support!! And, I wish everyone a happy, healthy new year.

Much love,
Heidi

6 comments:

  1. We are wishing you peace, love and joy for the new year. We hope in time, the wonderful memories of Nathan help to slowly heal your heart.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2012 was kind of a rough year for so many. We want to wish you and your family a very blessed new year full of good health, happiness, and peace.

    Hugs,
    The Pack and Mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blogging about Nathans journey helped Cher and I as we went on this crazy roller coster, and I am sure it has helped so many others. It helped so much to read about Nathan. It gave me hope that Cher might walk. Please take solace in the fact that Nathans journey helped others.

    Wishing you a peaceful new year. Lynette and Cher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynette, I would really like to keep in touch on how Cher's recovery is going. I feel like she was Nathan's girlfriend. Perhaps you can drop me a note at heidibethd@hotmail.com from time to time.

      Delete
  4. Heidi, I would be honored. I feel such kinship with you and Nathan. I was also wondering how Frankie is doing without his little buddy? Give that little licker an extra kiss from us. Lynette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankie is doing a little better in the last few days. He was very sad for the last 2 weeks. He would not walk or play. But, the last 2 days, he has started wanting to go for walks again. We are also doing some special playtime after dinner now which he seems to be enjoying.

      Delete